skip to main | skip to sidebar

Heros Of Champions League Final 2009














EDWIN VAN DER SAR (goalkeeper)

The former Holland international has brought a consistent excellence to a position which had been United's weak spot and has been on top form this season.



GARY NEVILLE (defender)Injury and age are catching up with the veteran club captain but his experience is invaluable and with one Champions League final and numerous European campaigns behind him, a placeInjury and age are catching up with the veteran club captain but his experience is invaluable and with one Champions League final and numerous European campaigns behind him, a place in the squad is more than justified.
Labels: Heros, Manchester United, UEFA Champions League Final
Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Entri Populer

  • TGOG Edited and Other Tidbits
    In my haste to write this post I had a slight mix-up in defining who was the two-gapper and who was the one-gapper.  The edited post can be ...
  • Two Gap, One Gap Defensive Line Revisited
    I'm not sure any one post I've ever written has generated as much email, both pro and con, in my inbox.  What is amazing to me, is t...
  • Mailbag Volume 2
    I really have to apologize to the coach that sent me as it's almost been two months since I got the idea for a blog post.  I've been...
  • Pursuit, Pursuit, Pursuit...Run to the Ball!
    In a recent video clip (as seen here on Coach Hoover's site), I can be heard making the remark about my guys "running to the footb...
  • Flexbone-The Double Options
    The Double Options The double options are essential to the success of the triple option. These plays allow for the offense to do several thi...
 
Copyright © 2013. sport . Some Rights Reserved