skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Heros Of Champions League Final 2009
PARK JI-SUNG (midfielder)
The South Korean's high-energy game and unstinting running mean United's workhorse is consistently reliable and he will be keen to make up for the disappointment of not being selected for last year's final.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Entri Populer
Two Gap, One Gap Defensive Line Revisited
I'm not sure any one post I've ever written has generated as much email, both pro and con, in my inbox. What is amazing to me, is t...
TGOG Edited and Other Tidbits
In my haste to write this post I had a slight mix-up in defining who was the two-gapper and who was the one-gapper. The edited post can be ...
Mailbag Volume 2
I really have to apologize to the coach that sent me as it's almost been two months since I got the idea for a blog post. I've been...
Pursuit, Pursuit, Pursuit...Run to the Ball!
In a recent video clip (as seen here on Coach Hoover's site), I can be heard making the remark about my guys "running to the footb...
Paul Johnson's "If-Then" methodology to Triple Option Football
"Tell me what did the pitch key do?" A lot has been made over the past few years about Paul Johnson's triple option offens...
Copyright © 2013.
sport
. Some Rights Reserved